Accessing the Application and Account Security
We reserve the right to modify or change the Application, and any service or material we provide on the Application, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Application is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict user access to some parts of the Application, or the entire Application, including restrictions on access affecting registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide access to this Application, or portions of it, to any other person using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Application and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws.
You are not authorized to and may not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Application.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text or materials.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Application.
Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Application or any services or materials available through the Application.
The Live Music Network LLC, the terms mySet, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Application are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, including by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Application, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Application or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Application in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Application or interfere with any other person’s use of the Application, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Application.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Application for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Application.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Application or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Application.
- Introduce into, on or through the Application any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Application, the server on which the Application is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Application.
- Attack the Application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Application.
The Application may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, contribute, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (all such actions, hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Application.
Any User Contribution you post to the Application will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting any User Contribution on the Application, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the irrevocable, unrestricted right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions you post on or to the Application, and you have the legal right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and]our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you post, and you, not the Company, have sole responsibility for any such User Contribution, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not, and will not be, responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Application, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company from all demands, claims, allegations, liabilities, actions, proceedings, causes of action and suits of every kind and character (“Claims“) and all losses, damages, awards, judgments, fines, penalties, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), costs and other detriments (“Losses“) arising from or related to your User Contributions posted by you.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right at any time and without notice to you to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions, for any reason or no reason, in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Application.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Application. YOU HEREBY FOREVER WAIVE, AND RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, FROM ANY CLAIMS AND LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Application and cannot promise, ensure or guarantee prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction on our part regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by you, any user or a third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
These following content standards (“Content Standards“) apply to any and all User Contributions and all uses of Interactive Services. User Contributions must comply, in their entireties, with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, annoy or bully any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Application is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from or relating to any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Application, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Application may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, third party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these third party materials, and all third party articles, responses to questions and other content are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Third party materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials on the Application provided by third parties.
Changes to the Application
We may update the content on this Application from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Application may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Application
Links from the Application
If the Application contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties including links contained in advertisements such as banner advertisements and sponsored links, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of the sites or resources to which the links are associated and accept no responsibility for them or for any Loss that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Application, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Application is based in the State of Mississippi in the United States. We provide this Application for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Application or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Application may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Application from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws with respect to such access.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Application will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to the Application for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE APPLICATION, OR ON ANY APPLICATION LINKED TO THE APPLICATION.
YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION, ANY APPLICATIONS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER APPLICATIONS OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHICH MAY INCLUDE PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS, LOSSES OR OTHER DAMAGES WERE CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Application is operated by:
Live Music Network LLC
613 Excalibur Ct.
Smyrna, TN 37167
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Application should be directed to: [email protected]
Mobile Application End User License Agreement
MOBILE APPLICATION END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Mobile Application End User License Agreement (the “Agreement“) is a binding agreement between you (the “End User” or “you“) and Live Music Network LLC, a Mississippi limited liability company (the “Company,” “we” or “us”). This Agreement governs your use of the MySet application (including all related documentation, the “Application“). The Application is licensed, not sold, to you.
BY DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION, AND, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED, INSTALLED OR USED THE APPLICATION, IMMEDIATELY DELETE IT FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE; YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to:
- download, install and use the Application for your personal, non-commercial use, strictly in accordance with the Application’s documentation, on a single mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you (“Mobile Device“); and
- License Restrictions. End User shall not:
- copy the Application, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement;
- modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable or protectable under any other category of intellectual property protection, of the Application;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
- remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from or on the Application, including any copy thereof;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Application, or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being used or accessed by other devices or more than one device at any time; or
- remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Application.
- Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application is provided under license, and is not sold, to you. You do not acquire under this Agreement any ownership interest in the Application, or any other rights thereto, other than to use the Application in accordance with the license herein granted, subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions set forth in this Agreement. Company reserves and shall retain its entire right, title and interest in and to the Application, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
- Updates. Company may from time to time, in its sole discretion, develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates“). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that the Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality of the Application. Based on your Mobile Device settings, when your Mobile Device is connected to the Internet either:
- the Application will automatically download and install all available Updates; or
- you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates.
You shall promptly download and install all Updates, and you acknowledge and agree that, should you fail to do so, the Application or portions thereof may not properly operate. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Application and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Third Party Materials. The Application may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third party websites or services, including through third party advertising (“Third Party Materials“). You acknowledge and agree that the Company has no responsibility for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Company does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Term and Termination.
- The term of this Agreement commences when you download the Application and will continue in effect until terminated by you or Company as set forth in this Section 9.
- You may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Mobile Device.
- Company may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if it ceases to support the Application, which Company may do in its sole discretion. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Upon termination:
- all rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate; and
- you must immediately cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Mobile Device and account.
- Termination will not limit any of Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF ALL OF THE FOREGOING, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF ALL OF THE FOREGOING, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, INCLUDING FOR:
- PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; OR
- DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT, IN THE AGGREGATE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its affiliates, successors and assigns, and any of its or their respective licensors or service providers, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of all of the foregoing, from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, costs of investigation and expert witnesses’ fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the Application or your breach of this Agreement. Furthermore, you agree that Company assumes no responsibility for any content you post, upload, submit or make available to Company or others through this Application.
- Export Regulation. The Application may be subject to United States export control laws, including the United States Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or release the Application to, or make the Application accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export or release is prohibited by law, rule or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing or otherwise making the Application available outside the US.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term, and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Mississippi without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Application shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Mississippi in each case located in Starkville and Oktibbeha County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts, including objections based on inconvenient forum.
- Limitation of Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
- Interpretation. For purposes of this Agreement, (a) the words “include,” “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”; (b) the word “or” is not exclusive; and (c) the words “herein,” “hereof,” “hereby,” “hereto” and “hereunder” refer to this Agreement as a whole. Unless the context otherwise requires, references herein: (i) to an agreement, instrument or other document means such agreement, instrument or other document as amended, supplemented and modified from time to time to the extent permitted by the provisions thereof; and (ii) to a Law means such Law as amended from time to time and includes any successor legislation thereto and any regulations promulgated thereunder. This Agreement shall be construed without regard to any presumption or rule requiring construction or interpretation against the Party drafting an instrument or causing any instrument to be drafted. The agreements, instruments or other documents referred to herein shall be construed with, and as an integral part of, this Agreement to the same extent as if they were set forth verbatim herein.
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, access or use the mySet application (the “Application“).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect in this Application, in e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Application.
This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company applications or websites, including other applications and websites you may access through this Application.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our other applications and websites, and those of third parties, may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with or use this Application. By downloading, registering with or using this Application, you agree to this Policy and each of the terms and conditions it contains. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Application after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Application, including you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Application.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with or use this Application, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Application collects that is or may be defined as persona information under applicable law (“personal information“).
This information may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Application, such as information provided at the time of registering to use the Application, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Application.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted“) on public areas of the Application or websites you access through the Application (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons or used inappropriately.
Automatic Information Collection And Tracking
When you download, access and use the Application, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Application, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Application.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Application also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location Information. This Application collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect the above information do not download the Application or delete it from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites, applications or other online services, commonly referred to as behavioral tracking.
Information Collection And Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Application.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Application and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Application or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device.
Third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Application. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information, or they may use behavioral tracking to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications and other online services]. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how the information they collect may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Application and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Mobile Application End User License Agreement for sale of goods and services and for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Application updates are available and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Application.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users , and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company’s about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website or Application, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or request from a securities exchange.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the End User License Agreement.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the handling of personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Application to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Application may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your e-mail address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out of such. You can also always opt out by logging into the Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail or text message stating your opt out request to [email protected] or 501-680-5793.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out of such. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail or text message stating your request to [email protected] or 50-680-5793.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt out of such. You can also always opt out by logging into the Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail or text message stating your request to [email protected] or 501-680-5793
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Application like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Application.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the first page of the document. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable e-mail address and/or phone number for you and for periodically reviewing the Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Live Music Network LLC
613 Excalibur Ct.
Smyrna, TN 37167